PAVILION SAMUI VILLAS & RESORT COMMITMENT TO YOU, OUR GUESTS, AS WE NAVIGATE THROUGH CORONAVIRUS (COVID 19)
As it has always been, the safety and security of our guests and team members remains our highest priority. We are doing everything we can to ensure your travel safety and provide maximum flexibility as the situation around novel coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve.
We will continue to update this page with the latest information regarding booking flexibility and travel safety.
Health and Hygiene
– Updated as of June 27, 2020
We would like to share with you the heightened hygiene and sanitizing standards we have introduced to ensure the protection of your health and safety.[ Click on Image to enlarge ]
- Contactless Greetings – To ensure physical distancing, Pavilion Samui team members will rely on country-specific hand gestures, such as the traditional Thai wai greeting; the hand-over-heart gesture.
- Disinfecting Incoming Objects – All hotels will set up disinfecting processes to sanitize incoming luggage, boxes and supplies.
- Current Health and Hygiene Standards – We take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. Given the effects of COVID-19, we have taken additional measures in our hotels today, developed in consultation with global and local public health authorities, to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous:
- Our hotel teams are receiving ongoing briefings and enhanced operating protocols.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas (including lobbies, door handles, public bathrooms, etc.) and have continued the use of disinfectant.
- We will continue to adjust food and beverage service in accordance with current food safety recommendations.
What to Expect During Your Stay. As you know, the way we travel looks a little different right now, so we wanted to ensure you had the latest list of what to keep in mind when you prepare to travel next.
- Social Distancing – Social Distancing continues to be a recommended or required practice in public settings. We’ve adjusted common areas in many of our hotels to help guests adhere to these guidelines. During your stay, please be mindful of other guests and Team Members and maintain the suggested six feet of distance.
- Masks and Other Protective Equipment – Some states currently require that all of our Team Members and Guests wear mask coverings while in public areas. As such, we recommend bringing one with you. Our hotels have adjusted check-in and other processes to allow for limited contact with Team Members for continued safety.
- Hotel Services and Amenities – For your safety, some services or amenities such as pool, spas, fitness centers, restaurants and daily housekeeping may be modified or suspended.
- A dedicated representative – Will be responsible for implementing new cleaning protocols, as well as ensuring the latest health and safety guidelines are communicated to the team in a timely manner.
- Breathing Room – After cleaning, each guest room will be sealed for 24 hours – a resting period during which time the housekeeping team cannot enter. This waiting period will be mandatory prior to allocating rooms to the next guests.
- All new or existing partners, suppliers and third parties, such as tour operators and transportation service providers, will need to comply with the new safety measures, regular sanitizing and ensure guest protection in compliance.
- At restaurants – Buffets will be replaced with à la carte food preparation focusing on freshness, safe food handling and zero waste initiative. Culinary teams are being retrained in food safety preparation. Additionally, restaurants will be spacing out tables to practice physical distancing.
- Pavilion Samui gyms – Will strictly follow physical distancing rules, ensuring that only a small number of guests are exercising at a given time, provide a breathing period after each use, and implement new sanitizing measures.
Greater Flexibility for New and Existing Reservations
– Updated as of June 23, 2020
In order to provide you with greater travel flexibility during the COVID-19 pandemic, Pavilion Samui Villas & Resort introduced a more flexible cancellation policy on March, 2020. As stay-at-home orders lift and travel resumes, our Team Members are excited to welcome you to our hotels. At the same time, we know your plans may continue to change, so we have made your reservations even more flexible:
For reservations made prior to August 31, 2020 – when our new, more flexible reservation policy went into effect: You may now change or cancel any future reservation, without penalty, as long as you do so at least 24 hours before your scheduled arrival date, but not later than August 31, 2020. This includes reservations described as “non-cancellable”.
Flexibility for the Future: Any individual reservations booked on and between March and August 31, 2020 for any future arrival date can be changed or cancelled at no charge, up to 24 hours before your scheduled arrival day.
Extension of Hotel Closure
– Update as of 15 July 2020
With the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the safety and wellbeing of our guests and employees is a top priority for Pavilion Samui Villas & Resort so we had made the mutual decision to temporarily cease all operations from originally 31st August 2020 extended to 30 September 2020.
We will continue to monitor the situation and hope to confirm a date when we can look forward to welcoming guests back to Pavilion Samui Villas & Resort again soon. The Pavilion Samui Team will partially remain available to provide any assistance that we can during this temporary cease of services, so please do not hesitate to contact us if required any further assistance.
Notice of Hotel Closure
– Updated as of April 3, 2020
Thai Government is announcing increased restrictions on movement within Thailand and government announces travel warning so we had made the mutual decision to temporarily cease all operations effective from 4th April, 2020 to 30th June, 2020 for a period of  Three month which is currently not accepting any new reservations. Since this is a developing situation
globally, we are at present unable to communicate a definite date as to when we will resume our operations.
We understand the situation of COVID-19 which had affected traveler and travel industries. The safety and wellbeing of our guests and employees is a top priority for Pavilion Samui Villas & Resort and because changes are ongoing and unforeseeable due to COVID-19, we have adjusted our modification policies to provide our partners and guests with increased flexibility.